Join the Hourglass Workout Newsletter
|Hourglass Workout TM|
PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
Personal Training Program Overview
Accountabilities of the Hourglass Workout Team (Our commitment to you)
1. Provide all clients to the Personal Training team. If an
Hourglass Workout Trainer finds new clients that they wish to train, they may do so but they will not be permitted to have this client use any of the Hourglass Workout branded material (i.e. Nutrition Binders) unless they join the Hourglass client group.
2. Provide a training session to all Personal Trainers.
3. Provide a Nutrition and/or Competition Prep binder to all clients.
4. Group stage prep lessons will be conducted by either Hourglass staff or one of the trainers.
Accountabilities of the Hourglass Workout Personal Trainer (Your responsibilities)
1. Clients will be provided but all Trainers are responsible to communicate with their clients directly to schedule an appropriate timeslot and location.
2. If a Trainer is unable to make a scheduled session, it is their responsibility to communicate with the client
directly to reschedule. The Hourglass Workout™ team is not responsible to cancel or reschedule any sessions.
3. All Trainers are responsible for any Personal Training fees, permits (if required), insurance, etc.
4. Trainers are accountable for finding their own facility should they choose not to use Venice Fitness to train their
5. Trainers may be asked to assist with Group Stage prep lessons
Payment and Fees
All payments for Client sessions must be registered through Hourglass Workout. The Hourglass Workout Personal Trainers will be required to submit invoices to receive their payments after every 10 sessions with their client.
The Personal Trainers will be classified into 2 categories:
1. Hourglass Trainer PRO (Trainers with several years experience, degree or certification in nutrition, etc)
2. Hourglass Trainer (New trainers)
Connect with us!