meal plan

• meal plan

Posted by Jasmine De Fina on February 22, 2023 at 1:23 am

Hi @Lyzabeth

If we want to lean out for summer will we remain on Holistic Reset or should we transition back to sugar cleanse? How long do we take the creatine? And how long does it take to kick in? Can you share the video of the ab workout w dowel? Thanks!!

Jasmine De Fina replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Lyzabeth

February 23, 2023 at 2:29 pm

Hey @Jasmine

You could venture back to Sugar cleanse, or just drop calories by maybe 100 until you hit desired weight and then reverse diet back up.

We can also switch to shredder calendar for 30 days to turn up the heat 😉

• Jasmine De Fina

February 28, 2023 at 3:41 am

ooo Ok! Maybe I’ll do that after a month of this. I love this food more taste-wise. It’s more thought and more prep and was trickier to shop because it’s new ingredients for my bland old self but sooo yummy! It def helps w craving and wanting to eat out. The only thing I craved was a hamburger on my period and chocolate. The sugar cleanse was easy to prep but did get boring a bit on repeat. The weight is still slowly coming off but not as quickly as on the sugar cleanse. I think in the last two weeks I was down 1lb. I see a difference though. I see my delts and traps forming and my pants are baggier on my thighs. Abs were popping out but they’re hiding a bit now. I’ve been pretty bloated and gassy and sore tummy this week. I couldn’t find RX bar but also it was missing from the grocery list and so was kombucha and you can swap the Korean spice for cayenne fyi! I couldn’t find it at the health food store. I won’t be able to join you tomorrow night I have training but hope you all have a wonderful call! I will miss everyone’s check ins! much love and keep up the amazing work everyone! xx

• Lyzabeth

February 23, 2023 at 2:33 pm

@Jasmine for creatine, where the thought in the past was that you needed to cycle off for kidney health, that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. For everything I’ve read, that seems to have been disproven. You can still double check with your doctor, but it seems that you can continue on until desired effect and then restart again when you’d like. I’d suggest coming off for summer to reduce any water retention it may have caused if needed.

I plan to start mine on Monday next week as well:)

• Jasmine De Fina

February 28, 2023 at 3:34 am

Wonderful! Thanks so much! I got bloated about a week later. I guess that would be when my muscles were fully saturated. So I’ll do this container and then be done I guess. I definitely feel stronger while working out. My muscles are growing for sure and shape is changing. I still have gooey on top though but its getting better.

• Lyzabeth

February 23, 2023 at 2:38 pm
  • Jasmine De Fina

February 28, 2023 at 3:32 am

Yay! Thanksss!