Testing a habit tracker for the hourglass community

Tagged: 

• Testing a habit tracker for the hourglass community

Posted by Lyzabeth on April 24, 2023 at 7:22 pm

Hey guys,

We’re testing a portal that allows habit tracking for the community. We would love to see if any of you would like access to it to test for the next 30 days (if you love it, it will become permeant at no extra fee).

It allows for habit reminders to be sent from Lyzabeth/Kaitlyn ie

Parasite cleanse started: here is your shopping list

…

…

It allows a morning routine to be inputted and checked off each day. It will auto-repopulate for the next day.

It allows connection to fitbit, whitings scale, myfitnesspal, apple, and google health – if inputted, you can see a daily scale of how you are doing on a graph.

It allows for tracking wake and sleep times, before/after photos, weight, calorie intake, etc – view on an overall graph, etc.

We think this could be a great addition to the program to help people reach their goals, but we want to be sure that it’s something that actually helps, and people actually want to use versus just having it because it sounds like a good idea. This is a 30 day test to see if you guys love it, or if it’s meh. If you love it and actually use it, we’ll look at incorporating into the program permanently. If you don’t, we’ll keep looking for something, or go a different direction for improving habits.

Here are some pics of the backend.

If you’re interested, please email info@hourglassworkout.com with the subject HABIT TRACKER and include the email associated with your hourglassworkout.com account so we can add you and you can start tracking your habits.

Thanks in advance,

Best

Lyzabeth

@Martha @Jasmine @Suki @Linda @Lara @Tash @sweetpea68hotmail-com @Rachelle @Lizz @Charlene @Natasha @Talia @Karly

Lyzabeth replied 1 year, 3 months ago 5 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Elizabeth

April 24, 2023 at 7:27 pm

Sounds great!!! I would definitely be interested and will shoot an email now! πŸ™‚

• Elizabeth

April 24, 2023 at 7:28 pm

I am not sure if I am just having trouble with loading, but I did not see the parasite cleanse shopping list if it was on this thread.

• Caron

April 24, 2023 at 7:33 pm

I don’t see it either

• Caron

April 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm

I’m definitely interested:)

• Lyzabeth

Organizer
    April 24, 2023 at 8:56 pm

haha! That was just an example of something we might send out in the habits section so I could explain the functionality of Habit App, lol.

I’m just finishing my research on the parasite protocol. I’ll be posting it tomorrow πŸ™‚

Back to who’s interested in the habit app πŸ˜πŸ˜‚… haha!

• Elizabeth

April 24, 2023 at 10:16 pm

Ah! Lol. Gotcha!

• Monica Marcou

April 24, 2023 at 9:38 pm

Love this!!!

• Lyzabeth

Organizer
    April 24, 2023 at 10:42 pm

Let me know when you guys are in the habit tracker app πŸ™‚

I’m just putting in my habits right now to test along with you. woot woot!

• Shara

April 25, 2023 at 2:21 am

I am very interested in this! Sounds amazing and will be really helpful

• Lyzabeth

Organizer
      April 25, 2023 at 6:04 pm

I added you πŸ™‚ lmk if you’d like to add your morning routine so you can check it off as well

• Lyzabeth

Organizer
    April 25, 2023 at 6:06 pm

Working my way through my morning routine.

miss my workout/walk as I had to take Tyson to the Chiro. Going to go do it now πŸ™‚ Here’s what mine looks like:

• Lyzabeth

Organizer
      April 25, 2023 at 6:07 pm

… this is in the new habit app.

Only Kaitlyn and I can add your morning routine (don’t ask me why πŸ˜†). Listing yours is in the on-boarding survey (last question).

• Lyzabeth

Organizer
        April 25, 2023 at 6:08 pm

I’m still learning the app. I think there might be a better place to hold the supplement list.